• Holder: RENÉ EGLI, S.L.U. (hereinafter, “RENÉ EGLI”)
• TAX ID NO.: B35402155
• Registered office: Hotel Meliá Gorriones Playa La Barca S/N 35628 Pájara, Fuerteventura
• Registry data: Filed with the Mercantile Registry of Puerto del Rosario, Folio: 41, Volume: 30, Sheet: IF-1354.
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Data Protection Officer (DPO): The User may contact the DPO at the following email address: email@example.com, or by writing to the “Data Protection Officer” at MHI’s registered office.
2 INFORMATION AND CONSENT.
3 OBLIGATORY NATURE OF PROVIDING THE DATA.
The data requested in the forms on the RENÉ EGLI website are, in general, mandatory (unless the required field specifies otherwise) to comply with the purposes established. Accordingly, if they are not provided or are not provided correctly, we will be unable to process the request.
4 FOR WHAT PURPOSE WILL RENÉ EGLI PROCESS THE USER’S PERSONAL DATA AND FOR HOW LONG?
Depending on the User’s requests, the personal data collected will be processed by RENÉ EGLI in accordance with the following purposes:
• To submit quotations related to the services offered by RENÉ EGLI;
• To manage the provision of the services offered by RENÉ EGLI, through the Website or other corporate media (for example, physical forms);
• To manage the reservations of trips and rental of vehicles that are made by the User through the Website, including management of the payment thereof;
• To manage the subscription and sending of the corporate newsletter;
• To manage the User’s contact requests with RENÉ EGLI through the channels provided to this end, including the resolution of doubts, claims and queries that may be made.
• To manage, as appropriate, the claims caused as a result of the services rendered.
• To perform the selection processes in which the User takes part.
The User’s data will be stored for the period required to fulfil each purpose or until the User requests their deregistration with RENÉ EGLI, opposes or revokes their consent.
5 WHAT USER DATA WILL RENÉ EGLI PROCESS?
RENÉ EGLI may process the following categories of data, depending on the request made by the User:
• Identification data: name, surname(s), date of birth, gender, nationality.
• Contact details: Postal address, mobile telephone number, email address.
• Reservation details: accommodation, transport, airline and flight number, complementary services.
• Card details, required for payment of the booking or to guarantee the same as well as to pay for the stay or the services associated with it.
• Personal damages details (injuries), only if you have communicated them to us.
• Academic and professional data, in the event of sending your CV.
6 WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
Processing for the sending of commercial communications, the issuance of quotations and the performance of selection processes will be done with the prior consent of the data subjects. If the User withdraws his/her consent to any of the processing, this will not affect the legality of the processing carried out previously.
By the same token, if the remaining purposes are required for fulfilment of a legal obligation or for the performance of the existing contractual relationship between RENÉ EGLI and the User, the processing of the User’s data would be legitimised as it is necessary for compliance with said purposes.
7 TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL THE USER’S DATA BE DISCLOSED?
The User’s data may be disclosed to:
• Public Administrations, in the cases provided for under Law.
• Insurance companies, in dealing with declared claims.
• Banks or financial institutions, for management of payment for the services.
• Tour operators, airlines and/or vehicle rental firms, for the provision of the services that you have requested.
Likewise, in cases where it is necessary, they will be able to access the User’s data as mere providers of services, companies that engage in the provision of telephone assistance, IT support and insurance brokerage. In no case will these third parties be able to process the User’s data for purposes other than those identified in this policy.
The recipients indicated in this section may be located within or outside the European Economic Area; in the latter case, international data transfers must be duly legitimated.
8 USER’S RESPONSIBILITY.
• Guarantees that he/she is of legal age or legally emancipated, where applicable, and that the information furnished to RENÉ EGLI is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date. For these purposes, the User is responsible for the truthfulness of all the data communicated and will keep the information updated, so that said data reflects their actual situation.
• Guarantees that he/she has informed third parties on whose behalf he/she has provided data, where applicable, of the aspects contained in this document. Also guarantees that he/she has obtained the third party’s authorisation to provide their data to RENÉ EGLI for the purposes indicated.
• Will be responsible for false or inaccurate information provided through the Website and for damages, whether direct or indirect, that this may cause to RENÉ EGLI or third parties.
9 COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS.
One of the purposes for which RENÉ EGLI processes the User’s data will be for the sending of commercial communications, through electronic and/or conventional means, with information concerning products, services, promotions, offers, events or relevant news for Users. Whenever any communication of this type is made, it will be sent solely and exclusively to those Users who have authorised its reception and/or who have not previously expressed their refusal to receive them.
In the event that the User wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from RENÉ EGLI, he/she may request cancellation of the service by sending an email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, as well as specifying his/her wish not to receive these through the deregistration option provided in each commercial communication sent.
10 EXERCISE OF RIGHTS.
The User may send a letter to RENÉ EGLI at the address given, or through an email to the address email@example.com, in both cases with the Reference “Data Protection”, and attaching a photocopy of the current valid ID document or passport, at any time free of charge:
• To revoke the consent granted.
• To access their personal data.
• To rectify any inaccurate or incomplete data.
• To request the removal of their personal data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
• To obtain from RENÉ EGLI the restriction on data processing when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations are met.
• To request the portability of his/her data.
Likewise, the User is informed that at any time, he/she may file a complaint regarding the protection of his/her personal data before the competent Spanish Data Protection Agency (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos) at Calle de Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid.
11 SECURITY MEASURES.
RENÉ EGLI will process the User’s data at all times in an absolutely confidential way and maintaining the mandatory duty of secrecy with regard to said data, in accordance with the provisions set out in applicable regulations. To this end, it will adopt the measures of a technical and organisational nature required to guarantee the security of the data and prevent them from being altered, lost, processed or accessed illegally, depending on the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.
Date last updated: 24.05.2018